(This is a remote, hourly, contractor position)
The Positive Psychology Coaching and Diversity Institute (PPCaDI), is a leadership development firm that specializes in driving positive organizational change by utilizing positive psychology and diversity, equity, and inclusion approaches to coaching.
As a PPCaDI Coach, you will work closely with organizational leaders through PPCaDI’s 6 step coaching approach: assess, goal setting, coach, implement, grow, and pursue, to deliver measurable results. In this key role, you’ll be helping leaders create transformational change within their organization.
You’ll be an important part of our leadership coaching team and will be responsible for:
- Supporting leaders to assess and understand their current strengths and opportunities for growth
- Formulate goals that take into consideration the organization’s strengths
- Utilize the latest evidence-based positive psychology and DEI methodologies, tools, and techniques,
- Provide guidance and accountability to leaders
- Coach and help develop leaders, assisting in the design and progress towards personal and professional growth goals
- Track coaching progress and provide resources and practice assignments for deeper growth
- Perform regular performance management duties including weekly check-ins
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A natural ability to listen deeply and to reflect one’s fundamental talents back to the Leader in a way that develops self-insight and builds confidence and ability.
- Working knowledge of positive psychology and diversity, equity, and inclusion, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion to help leaders identify their strengths and how to use those strengths to improve their work and personal life.
- Completion of an ICF-certified coach training program. (Coaching certification through the (ICF) or Board Certified Coach is desired but not required).
- Strong coaching background with experience coaching leaders at multiple levels.
- Proficiency in documentation
- Stable internet connection (for video conferencing), and proficiency with Gsuite, Zoom, and other basic internet technologies.
If you possess these qualifications and are looking to join a team of dynamic coaches we would love to hear from you.